There are two circumstances below. Which will you choose?
1) You have only 3 years to live. However, you don't have to worry about almost anything anymore. You don't have to be bound by a job or worried about future. You can go anywhere you want and do everything you like. But you will definitely die after 3 years.
2) You will live much longer, probably 2 or 3 decades or even more. You will have to struggle with life and employment. You will be tied down to a job and many responsibilities, while constantly worrying about the unknown future. You will be aging, and your health may get worse and worse by time. You cannot enjoy much things, because you not only have to save every penny for the unknown future but also must run your daily rat race.
Now, please tell me, which will you choose? Option 1 or option 2?
Who thinks Tim Sweeney can actually code begin self taught?
Going to gym soon, and can't decide between these two subjects.
1a. In choice 1. each member of the wp:Azov Battalion in wp:Azovstal in the next 72 hours could teleport, along with 2 others of his(/her) choice, to or near an AB office (or like) in Kyiv; after they get a big bomb in Azovstal, that when detonated, either by timer after they teleport to Kyiv (maybe a minute or so after), or done by someone who volunteered to be left behind, would cause an explosion equal to 10 kilotons (maybe it is 10 000 tons of TNT), but will be non-nuclear and without radiation.
2b. In choice 2. specifically, appearing, in Kyiv, 40 Javelins, 100 Skifs, 80 Stingers, 80 Switchblades, 50 Bayraktar TB2s, 10 000 rifles with 1 million rounds.
3c. In choice 3. in the next 144 hours, if Putin stands and addresses more than 10 people in his presence, Start Trek's Salt Monster would suddenly appear, give Putin a good backhand, before also attacking a United Russia Duma member, completely feeding on his(/her) salt.
4e. In choice 4: items for 5% of woman in Ukraine
This includes those in separatists areas, Crimea, and Ukrainian-speakers in Russia and Belarus.
Women are selected at random and are given:
enough oral contraceptives for a year
3 doses of the day-after pill
a total of 1 kg of painkillers, including codeine and morphine, instructions on use, 3 needles and syringes, and bleaching kit
₴1 million, ₽200 000, €10 000, £10 000, US$10 000, and Cdn$4000
5e. In choice 5.
5e1. in 2024 Russian election, Communists win the Presidency of Russia, 75% of the Duma, and 65% of the Federation Council
5e2. in 2024 election, US Democrats keep the US Presidency, get 60% of the House, and 55% of the Senate. The CPUSA Presidential candidate wins 10% the popular vote and 10 to 13 Electoral votes, and 3 CPUSA candidates win House seats. Democrats win Florida and Texas in the next gubernatorial elections, as well as both state houses.
5e3. In the next UK election, Labour wins, and Communists get 5 seats.
Firsly, i'd like to point out that I WOULD date a girl that has a high body count (within reason) but i'd prefer to date somebody that doesn't. I've got my reasons for this.
- Security. I feel more secure dating someone that doesn't have a high body count. Not sure what the science behind this is.
- Disease. Whenever i hear someone has a body count within the double digits, i'm always pretty cautious about disease. Diseases spread pretty quickly, y' know.
- Compatability. I'm a virgin, i don't go out to clubs, and i don't sleep around a lot. I want the first time to be memorable, i don't just wanna skip from one person to the next person, and i'd prefer my partner doesn't??? is this bad???