Assets Light Flickering (Unity asset) : have auto-random flickering lights or manual pre-set flickers with high customizability to flicker time, off material, light color, flicker sound and so much more. Check the links for more info in the comments.
So im trying to find this game. It was in this pixel art style, and what you would do it deliver packages to these monster characters that lived in this haunted apartment complex. This apartment complex is guarded by a demon who's hidden the apartments from the rest of the world. theres also a christmas game as a lil sequel. you play as a wolf, whos testing out this new delivery app. the game is one big fetch quest but it was all really sweet
I have completed another track for my Elemental Dungeons music pack- please see the link here for more details!
Game I have released my first game ever called Foggy Runner:Crypto Edition.Made with UE 4.Lots of things to come in the near future,like:a shop where to use the cryptocurrencies that you collect in order to bug different in-game things or get acces to early features,multiplayer split-screen, etc.gallery
Hello dear players! I wanna introduce my own game i am working on.
- Genre: MOBA 2D Platformer (Online)
- Player Count: 2-4 - (Actually only 2v2 and 1v1 bracket)
- Average match length : ~15 minutes
- Platform: Browser
More information here: https://saqirmdevx.itch.io/kingdom-of-pixels
Our discord where you can contact me or share your suggestion: https://discord.com/invite/U3TT62TjZB
- Kingdom of Pixels is a 2D MOBA, Platformer game similar to the style of other MOBAs like League of Legends and DOTA 2. The game's theme is pixel-like, bringing a nostalgic and simplistic feel to it
How to play:
- You can only buy items in your spawn!
- Win a match by destroying the enemy crystal with your minions.
- You cannot damage the crystal yourself, so your minions are your win condition.
- Open up the path to the enemy crystal by destroying their tower
So, i picked both of them and made a cute little idle animation (usual style). Also i refined the walls, and the water tileset, and made some other minor adjustments as well.
Wasn't home today, so that's all. Aaaand now, my laziness is over!!